Hey everyone, I'm having a trouble. How could someone my age or even younger than me can be able to write in English fluently?! I read so many writings from those people younger than me and I could say, their English is really great. I can't even understand some of their grammar because they are using deep grammars, uncommon one. Every time I read writings like that, I started to ask myself ...am I this dumb? why I can't keep up with them? what did I missed to be left out this far behind them? Well, maybe these people were born smart or maybe it has something to do with their parents blood. I believe that if your parents are smart, there is a great possibility that your child would be smart too.
Why do I keep on asking stuff like this when i already know the answer?! Crazy girl!
Again, I have nothing to do about it but to be strong and just continue to learn to improve mine. Someday, I'll be able to do those things too. I'll be great too like them. I have to stay positive and keep going then everything will follows. I know those people had been through this stage before.
If I look around me, I know there are so many people out there as well that can't able to speak English. Some are older than me but I can speak better than them. I'm not alone and I'm not that dumb!!! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment