Here we go again facing the same exact thing as before. It's very disappointing that after all we've been through we still in the same situation again. I thought everyone has already learned from the past mistakes. I've never expect my other sister would do exactly the same mistake. Such a big failure *shakes head* but things stroke already and it left us no choices but to accept her decision. It may be hard for us but I know every thing will be in place in the right time. For now, let us put our trust to God coz as long as He is there, there's nothing to worry about.
I blame my sister for doing such a thing, especially the yelling over our older sister and blaming her over and over again in spite of all her sacrifices and help. I know how bad it is for her, and I feel so helpless that I can't help her in return of all her goodness. She is that good and helpful and very family minded, I can't even count how many persons she's been helping. She doesn't deserve this, and blaming her is such a terrible thing ever.
I adore my sister Emily so much. And I ask you Lord, begging you to please give her strength and wisdom. Just be with her Lord, she needed you so much. We can't be with her all this time, and you are the last Man I could ask for help. Lord you know that, you see what kind of person she is, so please don't ever leave her. Please let her feel that she is loved.
Please Lord protect my sister, no matter what will happen hope we're still together. Still family. Please forgive us Lord to all our sins. I know you have reasons, I hope we'll see it soon. Just don't abandon us Lord, please.

0 comments:
Post a Comment