RSS

10/7/10

WE’RE ALWAYS TOGETHER IN OUR HEARTS

WE’RE ALWAYS TOGETHER IN OUR HEARTS
By: Arlene

You’re in love with me
but you’re scared that I won’t like you.
I’m in love with you
Believing you won’t ever feel the same way.

Until the day a friend told me,
how you talked so much about me
It makes me wanna cry, knowing you felt the same way.
From that day, I can’t stop thinking ‘bout you.

Why I feel this way now, now that you’re gone
Gone somewhere I couldn’t see
Maybe you’re not coming back anymore
Oh baby, tell me how I could live this way NOW.

You make me smile every time I think about you,
Everything you did before just to impress me
But baby, I’m so blind that I didn’t even see.

You're the only one who can make me happy
Now tell me how could I be happy,
when I know you're not gonna be mine anymore.

We’ve never been together since before
Or maybe still won’t be in the future
But baby, I know we’re always together in our hearts.

I will never ever forget about you
We may not see each other again
But one thing I want you to know
You’ll always be a part of my life
And no one could ever take you out of my heart.

*First Flame Never Dies*

0 comments:

Post a Comment