RSS

11/17/10

my 25 years in this world

It's been 25 years ago since I was born in this world. In my 25 years, I've learned so many things. I also learned how unfair life is, how tough living in this world. Life is very confusing, challenges comes one after another or sometimes it comes together. Life sucks and make you cry, sometimes you are weak and so down that you don't have any idea what to do. You start with the question: why is this happening to me? what am I gonna do? where am I gonna start? and how could I face this? to mention a few.

Life is exciting and fun as others say and I honestly believe this. It is easy to say it though, but the easier it is to say the harder it is to do. Life will be exciting and fun if you know how to handle your life. I didn't believe that all the people live that way though, for each of us feels the same way. Each of us has each own challenge in life and has each own word to call it.

Many times I fell on the ground as I walked to continue my life's journey in this world. So many times I gave up, school, work, family and friends. I even came to the point that I didn't know who I am, what is my purpose and what is my dream. It's been so hard for me to live in this world, I blame God, my family and those people around me. But I know deep inside me that there's no one to blame but myself. I almost gave up when I realized that my life was already ruined, I want to bring back the past to correct my mistakes but unfortunately past is past...I can't bring it back no matter what I do. All that left is to accept the past and face the future.

I don't want to do what I've did before, but I am such a coward to fix my life anymore. Call me anything that you want to call, I won't get mad coz I know it's really true. I am nothing but a damn a loser.

One day I asked God, why did you gave me a chance to live in this world where I don't deserved?

Well anyway, this blog shows how am I to deal with my life. And sad to say, my life is not as exciting and fun as yours. I struggling so much and I really find life so tough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment