RSS

3/7/11

happiness is always accompanied by sadness

I really believe that happiness is accompanied by sadness. But the good thing is there is no sadness without happiness.

As much as I hate the fact that happiness is always accompanied by sadness, I truly believe in it. In my life or in my family for instance, when there is happiness - sadness will follow. What the heck??? But life goes this way and we have nothing to do with it, life is not easy as everyone say...because it truly is... only the strong survive! but hey! no one has reached the finish line alive, put that in mind! We all die, so live life to the fullest no matter how hard it is. Don;t ever lost your faith and even dare to think of giving up. Why don;t we just enjoy life while we're here, right??? I know it's easy to say this, but sometimes frustration, disappointment, dissatifaction, poverty, loneliness to mention the few -can make us weak and helpless. These are the things that pull us down and lead us to think negative ones. I know everyone of us suffer in this kind of life, but just be strong and always have faith in God. He is the only one who could undstand us, the one who will make us feel being loved. Once a thing occur or happen to us, God is always involve coz everything that comes to us - God has always a reason to it! All we have to do is to face it confidently and show others we can do it!!!!

OMG! I'm so happy that I am so positive right now! yay!!! I used to write rant blog before, now it's so inspiring but I can't assure you on not to write negative things in the future hahaha. Remember in every positive, comes the negative. And for now I would like to say...I don't care...negative things are just fuck! right peeps???! bwahahaha! til then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment