January..February...March..OMG! it's already March!!! Time went so fast that I didn't noticed I missed two months without writing. It means I have to keep up and fill those missing days that I had missed. Anyway, here I am.. starting my task before it's getting too late to do it. For now I could say, I'm not that late coz I have so many things in my mind to write.
Now I learned that writing isn't just writing anything you want. In my case, I used to think that writing is just my way of learning and of improving my English. But now it seems like there is more about writing.
Writing can help you change things suround you. For instance, through writing I could feel peaceful. I mean, if you have something inside you that you want to spit out before it intoxicate your soul. Something that it need to be said but there is nobody to be told or nobody could understand no matter how you explain it. In short, Writing is the key to let you out those negative things inside you and make you empty, peaceful and better.
Have you ever felt that sometimes in our lives there are things that no one could understand except yourself??? and you want to share it but explanation or words is not enough for others to undestand the whole thing??? I'm sure you felt that coz I did.
In our lives there are so many small things that bother us. It's just small things but if those small things combine it will become big, right? those small things is not really important to be told to anyone closed to you or even to your family. What I'm saying here is, everyone of us is unique... nobody knew us better than ourselves.
It's up for us on how to handle each circumstances that happens into ourlives. In my case, Writing is my way...I think my best way to let negative things go and positive things to share. I think it is healthy to do it, coz after letting it go you will feel better. That's why I started using this therapy for how many months now and I could say it helps a lot. If you hate someone to death, like you want to kill her for saying something against you - you don't really have to attack her/him back. That's probably will make things even worse. Why don't you attack her/him through writing?? but hey! make sure nobody could read it, or at least no one could read it that knows you both. Spitting it out makes you feel better and I do think it's a good way than confronting her/him straight to their faces.
I'm telling you this because I once in this situation before. I mean confronting someone personally and it only ends up worser, that's why I'm giving you a hint. Don't want you guys to experince what I have experinced before. The most important now is I learned from them and I know now how to handle things like that.
what a long blog after 2 months:) I should have leave some of it for the next one. Have a good night!

0 comments:
Post a Comment