It's been awhile since I'm joining English lessons online. And it's been so long that I didn't bother to write something in my blog. It's depressing to realise that I wasted so much of my time instead of studying English. I could feel the negative effect of it, as I remember I can write faster before. I mean my mind is working quickly that I don't need to stop for a while to think what to write next. Before I wrote continuously and quickly but now I could feel the slow-typing. My mind is not that active, I don't know but that's how I feel about it.
I used to write so many blogs before and that helps me a lot to excercise my mind. To think quickly and write continuously. I mean my mind worked pretty well before, maybe I just need to do this stuff again. Writing blogs all the time to excercise my mind and waking up my dead genes :) I mean I need to work this out again. Aging can make your mind work slowly, I'm near to reach 30s and I could feel that my mind is not that so active like before. So I really need to make it work before anything goes hard to bring back.
I used to learn new slangs before but now I kind of lose my apetite on that site. My learning was declined and so does my English vocabulary. I need to keep this up, keep studying hard again.

0 comments:
Post a Comment