RSS

6/24/11

Music mood

I heard about this band "Lady Antebellum" and saw them several times on different music awards. Since then I've thought Lady Antebellum is a great band because they won many awards. I mean winning an awards in the world of hollywood is bloody hard. There's a lot of famous artist and band out there competiting against each other in every awarding.

Lady Antebellum is composed of three persons - the girl and the two boys. I don't know why they named it Lady Antebellum, I don't really care about the name at all and I have no idea when this band started their career.

Despite of those awards they've got, they didn't hit me. I mean, going online... search for their songs, listening to it, downloading it like the way I do when I heard about Bruno mars and paramore. Lady Antebellum is simply great, that's all.

Until yesterday when I saw someone's post about Lady Antebellum song called "need you now" and she puts the lyrics into its caption before the music video. As I read the lyrics, this one caught my attention "...and I wonder if I ever cross your mind. For me it happens all the time." the line caught me, it seems a great song so I youtube the song and google its lyrics and there you come... I really like the lyrics. And the beat and the tempo are simply amazing. I love the whole song, it's perfect.

From then I've also tried to search their other songs and again it sound incredible. I just love their music. I downloaded many of their songs right away and copy it to my phone.

I could say Lady Antebellum is one of my favourite band now. I'm looking forward to hear their next song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment