RSS

6/2/11

Something I want to do

I have nothing to write on my previous post. I supposed to make it a bit longer but in a tick of a clock my mind changed that quick. For now I have something in my mind, something different that would make my blog a bit alive. I have no idea if there is someone who are reading my blogs, but anyway, I don't really care as long as you don't give shit on my page. Don't ever dare to tease me about my writings or things like that, that's gonna make me insane. If you accidentally read this, atleast try to keep it to yourself as if you never read LOL.

Seriously, I want to write different stuff. It's hard to explain, coz what I'm thinking is still about craziness. I just got this idea from a blog og someone I didn't know. I just love her blog, it's funny, there are drama and swears but it's honestly true. I truly adore her idea of doing it, it make sense and it hit people's bones when they read it, especially those haters of her topic.

I'm too late to do this kind of stuff, or I should say to be engaged on this type of hobbies. I just realized how awesome and fun to become a writer. I want to be a writer these days. The problem is I have a big problem in english, I can't fully express what I want to say due to luck of vocabulary. I could feel it I have something in me that could take people's attention I'm just fear and just what I say I have a problem in english. Anyway, I will just do it for myself instead. I'll do it even if I know no one could read it. This is a private profile, not really private...I mean no one knows my site so no one could read it.

About the idea that I'm talking about, I don't know if I can do it. Maybe I could but it takes time for me to make one. Another problem I could see is that, I'm afraid people who knows that unknown blog would say I am copycut. That site is famous and twifans love that site. Anyway, let us just see what's gonna happen to my blog in the next few weeks.

It would be ashmed if I can't do one of it. Not a surprise I know coz even a simple blog I can't do, coz I'm that lazy haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment