RSS

1/5/12

Page 5 of 366 :)

Now I got a total of 109 post since I started this blog. What an achievement for having an enthusiasm to continue what I've started. All these are nothing, but for English purposes. I can't judge whether I improve or not. All I know is that, everyday I'm using most of the words I know. I think it's enough to use it all the time, it's part of maintaining what I've learnt.

Today is January 5,2012. Page 5 of 366, I've already missed the first four page but no..I'm not really thinking of doing the writings everyday that's very hard to maintain. I will just be here whenever I got free time or if I'm not lazy of course :)

I can't say I had a great year last year coz there were so many bad things that had happens in my life. Family problems, own problem, plus the death of you-know-who to mention the few. But aside from all these circumstances I know I had enough to be thankful for. And that's the life I have right now, and the whole family is okay and in good health. Family relationship problem is not good but I'd rather have it than losing anyone I truly loved. I could handle the first one but not the death. I so pray to God that HE would give us many chances to be together, Physically and mentally. THat's what really matters to me now, that everyone is alive and healthy. Other than that, I have no more to ask for. What I have is enough, God knows when to give and what to give. I will just leave it all up to HIM, as HE knows better than me.

Well, my wish for 2012 is again the health and safety of my family. I hope this whole year will be great for all of us. Problem is just there, we can't avoid it but I hope we have the strength to handle them and the ability to keep moving no matter what will happen. May the love wins over anything else, and the acceptance will remain in our hearts.

If we trust God...Everything is gonna be fine. May HE guide us all throughout the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment