RSS

1/20/12

YOU FOREVER

You were shot.
They ripped your head off.

You’re lying down in a coffin.
Your precious eyes were closed.
You’re no longer moving.
You were dead.

I was very hurt.
I was so weak.
I fainted and fell down.

I cried.

You’re gone.
I can’t see you.
I can’t hear you.
You never exist anymore.

I want you back.
I want you alive and breathing.
I want to see your flesh.
I want to feel your soul.

I want to touch you.
I want to hug you.
I want to feel your heartbeat.

I want you to know.
I want you to hear.
I want you to feel.

You are very special.
You are too important.
You are all I want.

You are my only love.
You are my everything.
You are my life.

I miss you.
I love you.
I love you forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment