Finally my question has been
answered. I’m going to Australia next year to start my life. I’m going to take
my course which is hospitality management in Australia on July 2016.
All my life I’ve been waiting for
this to happen. It takes a decade before I know I’m really going there. Lots of
disappointment and frustrations, I’m on the edge of my patience and almost
giving up, I can’t avoid it. But here I am, I think this is it! My life will
change the moment I step up on the plane.
It’s not going to be easy, leaving
everyone that I love and living in the place which is totally strange for me. I
have faith in God that’s the only thing I have, and either I like it or not I
have to believe in myself. I have to live and face my life alone.
I know God is there for me as I do
this. Lord, please help me overcome all the challenges that come in my life.
Help me succeed so I could help my sisters and parents.
Lord, please help me survived
mentally and whatever happen to me in Australia please give me strength not to
give up.
I hope the good Lord help me get
through all these. Amen.

0 comments:
Post a Comment