RSS

7/18/15

IELTS preparation


It’s been so long since I last update my blog. I should have never stop writing since I last took my IELTS exam. It’s too lazy of me for not even reading blogs or something to practice or improve my English. I’ve been studying English since I started schooling, it’s been how many years but until now I am still struggling to make it right, at least right even not perfect. Therefore I conclude that English wasn’t easy because if it is then I might be great right now.

I still believe that reading everyday and writing anything that goes to your mind is a perfect way of exercising your brain and improving your vocabulary. I know this very well but… I’m just too lazy doing it. Instead of writing I spend most of my time on social media. Although reading English tweets will help but I know reading blogs is so much better.

Again I made a wrong mistake here, extreme mistake I should say. I’ll be taking IELTS exam in less three months and I am supposed to be better, so much better than the last exam. But it turns out that I am much better before than today. I hate it, but it’s the fact.

I hate myself for all these, but I know it’s not the best thing to do it right now. I only have a very short time to review before the exam, this time I know I should make it higher but I don’t have that confidence the way I have during my previous IELTS.

Oh Lord here I am, please help me survive. This time my IELTS is very important, this is final and whatever the result is, it’s going to affect my future. Please give me courage and inspire me everyday to be responsible of my review.

I want to save money by not going to a review school . I don’t think self review is the best thing here; I also have a responsibility with my mother so going review school is kind of complicated.

Oh Lord, please be my guide.

This going to be my first writing, this is actually serves as a warm up for my IELTS. I should really take this seriously and my efforts play big to get a higher score.

October 8 is the date and I should be prepared than ever. I’m not gonna change the date so my sister will have a time to process my visa.

GOOd Luck to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment