“Do you remember our high school
life?! We used to do crazy things, like taking picture, teasing each other,
cheating and so many more.”
“Our section is very noisy even
the class is going on and then our teacher is always mad. That’s when she
decided to arrange the seat into two. It should be girl and boy so they can’t
talk to each other.”
“You know what?! It makes me
happy, our last name are both start at the same letter so I really thought we’ll
be seatmate. But then we’re not. I’m still lucky though ‘cause your seatmate is
always absent so I always fill in the empty space next to you.”
“I remember talking to you but
you’re avoiding me like as if you didn’t hear me. It’s either you didn’t want
to talk to me or you hated me.”
“Do you even notice when it’s
your time to report I’m always sitting in the front seat? Do you remember that
our teacher in science asked me why are you sitting there, it’s not your seat
and then someone told her because you’re the one who’s reporting, that’s why. I’m
blushing that moment but you don’t have any reaction.”
“During the lunch time you’re
always with your closest friend, you guys lunch together at the restaurant near
the school. That’s what you used to do every lunch time. I thought what if I
asked your friends to have lunch in our house and so you’ll come too or else
you’ll be eating alone. But against my expectation, of the entire group you’re
the only one who doesn’t want to come. You know of all, you are the most especial
and that plan is for you but what you did is you went home and have lunch in
your house instead. You have no idea how frustrated I am that time.”
“Every day we are practicing our
CAT and we can’t choose our riffle to use. Do you remember that the riffle you
got is too massive and you guys already in a formation but I went there to
exchange mine to yours so won’t get tired. They teased us, remember that?! But like
always, you have no reaction.”
“I remember we have no class
that whole afternoon but we still have a CAT at 5 o’clock so some of us decided
to stay inside the school instead and just wait till our CAT. I remember you
went home right after our morning class and you said you’ll go back at 4:45. We’ve
been there for almost three hours and you still didn’t come and so I ask a
favor to one of our classmate to call you and tell you that the CAT will start
in a few minute so you’ll come already. And yes you did.”
“And there’s a moment where I
was informed by my best friend who is a CAT officer that we’ll have a meeting.
I called you right away but then you’re not in the house and so you missed it. And
I miss you.”
“Some of our classmates are exchanging
photos as a remembrance for each other because we only have few months before
we graduate. And then they saw my photo and ask me to give it to them but I
didn’t give instead I gave it to you. They teased us again ‘cause of so many of
them asking it I gave it to you when you’re not even asking it. That moment you
make me happy without your knowing ‘cause you accepted my photo.”
“Do you remember when we are
seating outside the classroom while waiting for our English teacher? And then
one of our class mate told you, “you know what?! There’s someone in here that
has a crush on you” and then my whole face went red because I didn’t expect her
to say that. Well, most of our classmates already know that I have a feeling
for you before I even told them. I think you’re the only one who doesn’t know
that.”
“I think I’ve already did
everything to make you notice me but none of it works. You’re still away from me;
it seems to me that it doesn’t change anything about your feeling for me. I am
so busted.”
“That triggered me to tell you
the truth instead, You’re sitting in the covered court this time with your best
friend and then I seat next to your best friend and told her you know what I
have a crush on the girl next to you. And then I called my best friend and told
him I got a crush on her. You heard all of it, but then I saw your face seemed
very serious more likely anger.”
“It breaks my heart you know.
That moment I decided to quit.”
“I tried to avoid you against my
will. You’re not talking to me as well, you’re not even smiling. I felt someone
is punching my heart. I can’t understand that in spite of everything I did, all
the efforts you still hated me.”
“From then on we’re not talking
to each other until graduation.”
“What a saddest ending for me.”

0 comments:
Post a Comment