1/12/16
Please Lord make me brave and fearless
Time has come.. the day I've been waiting for. It is the start of something new, something life changing but first I have to make a final decision. Decision that will bring me to something positive but only if I work hard for it. I'm done with schooling but if it takes for me to do it just to gain my resedency in Australia I will do it. Everything seemed okay but surprisingly I just received a call telling me I have to study at the university for 4 years if your aiming to stay in Australia. For so many years of waiting, this is all I got?! Seriously? Now I feel like I've wasted so much time. I shouldn't have had rely on this in the first place. I feel so stupid right now. And I am task to decide in 2days . I don't know what to do this is so stressful. My brain is almost bursting.. thinking deep.. thinking too much what is the right thing to do right here right now. I don't want to regret and blame myself anymore. So much regret and so much disappointments in life. I want to end it, seriously.
Please Lord break the chain and help me make my life change to a better one, to a successful one. Please give me strength, because I know that's the one thing I don't have right now. I am such a coward person, something I want to get rid of. I want to be brave I want to be strong to face the world. Please Lord show me the right direction, please guide me with your light so I could see the right road. Aside from myself, You are the only one who could make me a different person. A person who isn't afraid to face her life. Please Lord make me brave and fearless.
I know it's gonna be hard for the first time, I have to keep that in mind but after awhile once I get to know the people I am with, once I familiarized the environment and the business around me I know I can make it. I know I can make my dreams happen. It is late, very late for my age to do this. But I have no choice, because if you really want to reach my dream then I have to face every challenge along with it, I have to sacrifice. No one travels the road of success without crossing the road of failures. I have to keep that in mind too.

0 comments:
Post a Comment