RSS

9/12/10

I missed blogging

It's been ages since I last posted a blog, I'm just too lazy and was hooked up at other sites especially twitter and facebook. Those sites are just simply awesome, I get a kick out of staying there all the time. There's nothing special there though, it's just my online friends who keeps me stay there. Once I entered at that two sites I find hard to get out. Especially when my best buds are online.

Tweeting and facebooking are the awesomeness job ever LOL. I just wish there's a job like that, haha. Anyways, I really have nothing to say in this post. This is just a warm up so i could I start blogging the coolest thing which I'm still thinking what should that be LOL.

OMG I missed the whole month of August, I just noticed it when I saw my blog archive. It's a big evidence that I was here for so long grrrrr! I need to wrote more blogs so I could fill up those absences.

Anyway, Pollene..bitch where are you? are you still interested to continue your blogspot?? well, I think not. That's okay though. You don't need to have one, your english is already good and besides you have foreign friends who you can talk with. Just continue talking to them bitch and you will notice how excellent your english are one day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment