
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are officially together!!! This is great news yet. The duo who are known as Edward Cullen and Isabella Swan in the phenomenon vampire romance Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer. The romance started on screen, it blossom and blossom till finally they fell in love in real life. Thanks to millions of fans from all over the world for the undying support and prayer for these two. So now Robsten fans our prayer has been answered! yay!!
Fans from every part of the world including me:) are begging and praying that Robsten will be together forever. The "together" has been answered already, hope the "forever" will be heard too *fingers crossed* I really like them, this is my first time to be obsessed like this, like crazy in love with Robsten. Sounds weird but I'm not ashamed to tell the world about my obsession. They inspired me and changed my life to a better one maybe more exciting one, so how could I be shy right?
Actually, there wasn't really a verbal confirmation from Kristen and Rob that they are dating. The confirmation I'm talking about here is the picture taken by the paparazzi. Robsten caught off guard smooching at the house party, so isn't that enough to say that they are dating? These two are very private, they don't need to shout to tell the world "yes we are dating". That picture is the answer to everybody's question.
Those people who still think that Robsten are just friends are stupid, I mean com'on open your eyes and just accept the fact that these two are in love with each other. If you are one of those nonstens then that's none of my/our freakin' business.
I am enjoying my life now, and in love with Robsten. I really hope they will stay together forever coz they are meant for each other, they are perfect for each other. I just can't imagine Rob with someone else and so does Kristen. They created for each other!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment