RSS

9/12/10

English people are romantic too



Oh ROb you are so romantic. I really find English/American people as wild and not romantic before. But then when I started watching their movies, I kind of loving it and gradually I know their lifestyles. When I know about Robsten, I became their hugest fan and joined the whole world to witness their on/off screen romance. Now, I know how romantic they are, though honestly it surprised me for the first time.

Okay, let's proceed to Robsten love story. The story that I find very romantic lol. Here we go, that time Kristen is filming her new movie "On the Road" in Montreal. What surprised us is the picture of Kristen with Rob's bestfriend TomStu, which actually caught together several times. People started to react and think that Kristen is dating Rob's best friend. But then later, there were articles confirming that TomStu is also a cast on the movie "On the road" that news calms people down LOL.

In the next day, omg! paparazzi caught Rob wearing "get off my dick" t-shirt in Montreal lol that shirt is in fairness so hot "ROTFL*

The day after that Rob was again caught leaning on Kristen's forehead, like you can guess what's gonna happen next lol, it looked like he's about to kiss Kristen but unluckily there's no picture after the "forehead to forehead" it looks so sweet though, they both smiling like true happiness, you can see it in their eyes and face.

Then the big day comes when the "smooching" pictures comes out! facebook and twitter were like going to explode when everyone saw it. RObsten is so on!!!

So the sweetest thing there is when Rob visit Kristen on the set of her new movie as soon as he finished his "Water for elephant" movie alongside Reese Witherspoon. He went to Montreal and spent a week there with his girlfriend and then they both flight back to LA together. That's so sweet, wasn't it???! Love it, love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment