RSS

9/13/10

My twilight stuff



LOL this is what my Room wall looks like, I also have an eclipse poster across this but I'm lazy to find that pic :D Anyways, I love looking at it whenever I'm bored, it's mind blowing lol. I bought nothing out of that, my sister bought it all and send it to me. She really knows how obsessed I am with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart and the twilight saga series. We don't have any twilight stuff here in my place, imagine how fucking boring my place is. Thanks to my sister for sending those stuffs.



In this picture you can see my twilight books and magazines. I've got many twilight stuff here, but I didn't put it here. It's time wasted to arrange, I paste it somewhere and hard to take it and put it back again so I only put those easy to put back like these. I also have a twilight t-shirt but I couldn't find it. My sister bought all of these. She used to buy magazines and every time she saw Robsten photos she rip them off and send it to me lol. Weird and funny!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment