6/11/10
10 years from now....
I want to see my future ten years from now, since it’s free to dream, I would take this chance to figure out what my future looks like. Hehehe. I am 24 now plus 10 years equals 34, (wow! sounds too old”) I can’t stand it! hehe). Anyway, To start with, I’m going to work at one company in Australia (since Australia is my destination) perhaps that company might be Burswood, I’ll work there as an accountant or perhaps I’ll work at one of the university or college as a teacher, one or the other. I have a big house, not too big actually just three to four rooms, up and down, two garrage and has a wide ground with trees and flowers on it. I love nature so much and I think that Australia is a perfect place for me. If I am married, then perhaps I have one or two kids, boy and girl”) hahah. And we will live there as a happy and peaceful family. Of course, my mom will live to my house, I will take care of her, certainly not because I am the youngest and I am the most responsible to take care of her, but because I love my mom so much and I want to be with her forever, I want to take care of her all by myself. I will do anything and give her anything she want as long as I can. And then everyweekend I will visit my sisters houses, or perhaps sometimes we have to gather together at least every ones or twice a month. It’s gonna be fun.
Labels:
All about life,
show all posts

0 comments:
Post a Comment