6/13/10
Kristen &Rob walk hand in hand
I am so happy to finally see Kristen and Robert holding hands at the airport from Paris, not really holding hands actually, Kristen was holding his arm, still, they look so cute. People asking the same question, was that mean that they are together? was that enough, a confirmation actually that they are more than friends? Well, don’t ask me. hehe. I love them both so much and I wish them nothing but happiness. Whatever relationship they may in, I will heartedly accept it. But I could say, these two will make such great couple in the hollywood. They are sweet, very natural people and talented. They are perfect for each other no matter what people might gonna say about them. As long as these two are happy, I’m into it. As I watched their photos, Rob looks happy and so was Kristen, they seem comfortable and ready to show to the world that they like what they are doing. I don’t know why I feel this way, I mean I don’t know them but I am happy to see them when they are together. Well, whatever is this, I am so freaking excited to seeing new moon, no matter what people or those haters might gonna say about the movie and the cast, I’m still gonna watch it. Nothing can stop me, I will support the twilight saga franchise. They are my inspiration and way of learning english, I love watching their interviews and reading some article about them. It helped me a lot, they are part of my success, in return I will continue to patronage their shows. I won’t be the one to blow them, I want to see them success in their carreer.
Labels:
show all posts,
Twilight stuff

0 comments:
Post a Comment