6/13/10
Homework for effortless english
Aj Hoge the director and founder of effortless english gave an assignment to write a short post for anybody to thank them. So I’d like to say thank you to my sister estee for helping me imrpove my english, we chat two to three times a week. She inspired me and gave me advice about life and imigration stuff, even though she’s too busy sometimes she didn’t forgot to talk to me. I’m so so thankful and greatful to have a sister like her, I hope she won’t change and I hope she’ll always be in good health. She makes me strong when I am weak, she lift my spirit up in times of I’m almost give up and she encourage and motivate me to reach my goals in life. She’s so good and very kind. I really wish I won’t disappoint them by my IELTS result. I really want to make them happy in return, that’s the least thing I could ever give them, I hope I can make it. I know my English isn’t good, but I won’t give up I know I can do this. I have to study more and keep a positive thought in my mind so I can make it. I love you my sister and thank you for everything.
Labels:
Family,
show all posts

0 comments:
Post a Comment