RSS

6/13/10

Excited for Oscar 2010

I can’t wait the Oscar Award Night tomorrow, I’ll go to work in the afternoon since Oscar will be aired live at 10am. I have to watch it live, there is a rewind the day after tomorrow but I can’t wait that long. I can’t even just wait right now till tomorrow how much more the next day? God damn, I can’t stand it! I want to f*cking see the Oscar already.

Kristen is there with Taylor Lautner, I was freaking sad to know that Robert Pattinson will not be there because of f*cking Bel Ami, they won’t let him attend the greatest award night. It’s very frustrating to know, but anyway, Kstew is there so that’s alright. After all, Kstew is the one I love than Rpattz:P I want to see her on the red carpet tomorrow, Kstew will present with Taylor. yay!

I am thinking about the dress she is going to wear tomorrow, hope she will kick those people’s ass in the Oscar. Such a bad timing though, why the hell they have to keep her away from Rob?! People are happy to see them together and keeping Taylor right next to her doesn’t help. Twihards want ROBSTEN all the time.

Do I need to hound their f*cking butts before they could decide to keep this duo together? Oh men! I am a robsten obsessed, I didn’t feel this way before. I am such a freak! haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment