6/13/10
People I hate to be with
I hate talking with people who doesn’t have a common sense. Someone who can’t ride my simple joke, it is so boring. I have met this group of people through my other site and those people are so different. I felt uncomfortable talking with them because they talk like they are so smart, like they know everything in this world while you don’t. They criticize all your opinion and they are very sure that their opinion is the right one. I do respect their opinions and I didn’t criticized them, why shouldn’t they respect mine as well? I think it’s unfair on my part to understand them all the time. I’m only human, I don’t have that patience like God. Sometimes, it pissed me off but I never let my temper lose and spit such crap words against them. It’s an arrogant and rude way. I’d rather talk to pure english people than talking with them, I hate people who has an overconfidence about their selves. They look like a fool.
Labels:
show all posts,
Uncategorized

0 comments:
Post a Comment