The day is almost wrapped up but I haven’t wrote something as my daily assignment yet”) My mind is fully loaded of something I can’t explain. hehe. Oh, well, my nephew’s birthday is coming this 20th of November, that is friday, but we’ve already planned to celebrate it on saturday. Some of my relatives are working while others have classes, so weekdays is quiet a wrong date to celebrate. Other reason is that, twilight saga new moon will hit the theaters on Friday, of course I won’t missed up the first day. I am insanely waiting the movie like six months long, now that it’s gonna hit the theater, I won’t go???? gossshh! a Big NO! I can’t stand that, I’m going crazy if people stopped me on seeing the movie. hehe. That’s quite funny to hear those words from me, I’m no more teenager to be obsessed like this, but that’s really true anyway. Age doesn’t matter if you love the story, right?
I think I have to proceed to my another assignment now, I am making cards for my sisters and friends, I love to give gifts that made by myself. For me, it’s kind of sweet and meaningful to received stuff like this, not withstanding the simpleness of a thing. Okay, I gotta go now. See yah tomorrow.

0 comments:
Post a Comment