I’m not sure in what area am I weak, whether in speaking, writing, reading or listening. I haven’t been in an IELTS exam yet and I have no idea about what’s on it either. All I know is that IELTS is very hard exam, most of the people even a professional finds it hard. It’s kind of exam that needs a preparation, some people enroll in an IELTS reviewer to make sure they will passed the exam. But, not all reviewers passed it, that’s how hard IELTS is. But we have to think positive, and study hard to make it. All of us can do this, if others can why can’t we, right? We only need patience to schedule our time and focus on english, we need to organize our time to study english everyday so we won’t forget on how to use words that we learn. Often times people memorized some words and its meaning but after a couple of weeks we forget it easily, that’s why using it everyday is the best way to not forget those new words. I find hard to learn grammar, especially the preposition. I had read an article, some english people or teachers says, english is not easy even native english people can’t make it perfect.
Often times people are easy to give up on what they are doing, especially if that thing is hard or it requires a lot of risk or sometimes that thing hurt us. But we should always remember that, we can’t reach our dreams if we let the fears win. Hard is just normal as we living, hurt is just a part of being a human and life is so boring if we won’t risk. So we have to be strong and face all the challenges with confidence to reach all our dreams and to have a brighter tomorrow. This is how life is, we have to enjoy and embrace evertyhing that will come into our lives, whether it is bad or good, ‘cuase either of them is essential, has a purpose and can make us better. So when things go wrong, don’t think you are unfortunate or don’t hate other people, instead say thank you and smile ’cause that sadness is another power given to you to make you more stronger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment