6/13/10
How friends important to me
My friends and I used to go out like ones or twice a month, watching movies, having dinner together and doing & sharing fun stuff. It’s amazing, I mean it’s really great to be with your friends sometimes. I love exchanging funny stuff with them and together we laugh, that’s really fun. And in times that one of us had a problem, we gather together to make that friend move on and keep her strong, we usually give advices and plan something fun, like outing or out of town trip to comfort and make that friend of ours forget her problems. We’re always together through good and bad times, that’s the best of our friendship and I am so lucky to have this people around me, they’re kind of person who changed me and teach me a lot of things. I think that life is going to be boring without friends, without someone you can share your secret or laugh and cry with. I’m kind of secretive type of person, I mean, I’d rather keep my secret to myself than sharing it with someone - friends or family. Of course, I do share something about me, but not all, I kept those too private stuff and share those not really matter, it depends actually to the situation. But anyway, all in all I have a healthy relationship with my friends and family and that “thing” makes me happy and I feel like I am so satisfied of what I have now.
Labels:
Friendships,
show all posts

0 comments:
Post a Comment