RSS

6/13/10

Skin rushes sucks!

Dear diary,

It’s already 1pm here, but I haven’t had my lunch yet. I feel starving now”) but I have write something first before I go. Actually, my day isn’t so great today, my skin got some rushes from the wind. It’s kind of itchy a ‘lil bit, but I tried to neglect it, or else my skin is going to be looked so yucky. hehe. I hope this will be fine soon, I’m not comfortable having this on my skin. Anyway, I hope you guys have a great day. I have so many things waiting to be finished off this afternoon, so I think I have to go now have my lunch and start to work again so that there’s no more work waiting for me. I have to write another blog this afternoon, this seems too short. Okay my stomach is now reacting, hehe.. gotta go now see yah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment