God damn, I hate being far away from internet. Three weeks without studying english is like a big flop, so here I am now can’t write quickly and automatically because of long absents. I lost lots of words and forgot how to use lots of english slangs and new words I learned before the holiday. So hard to adjust again, my mind is still focusing and remembering those happy days I had with my old-friends last Christmas (I missed it already).
Anyway, I’m just forcing myself to write atleast one blog right now, so my mind will slowly work and back to normal. It’s quite frustrating to realized that I’m going to be clumsy after the holiday break, but anyway, I have to clam down and start studying again. Oh no back to base again:(
What is your new year resolution by the way?
Mine?? Improving my english and make it better as I could. Second, to unleash the power within and becoming strong in every thing that will come into my life this year. And lastly to be good with my family, I will make them happy while we’re still together, who knows tomorrow I won’t be with them:( right? (Hey! I’m not talking about dying huh?! hehe, but we can conseder it) Anyway, Living in other country without my mom is my big problem, it’ll kill me. After all, who will takes care of her? I still have a family left behind for her, but my care is defferent. I don’t want to talk about this for now, it makes me sad:(
How are you doing up there my friends? Are you having a great weekend? Anyway, Wishing you all the very best this year.

0 comments:
Post a Comment