RSS

6/13/10

It's valentine's day!!!

It’s been awhile since I wrote a blog for my site. As I remember I promised to write something as my daily task, unfortunately I didn’t fulfilled that promised. However, my english is way better now than before, I could feel it lol* even though I failed to do my tasks, I still keep on studying english though in other way, what matter most is that I am improving the way I want to.

So it’s Valentine’s day now, hope everyone’s has a date. Valentine’s day means heart’s day or love’s day, it is general not just for lovers but for everyone. Actually, I’m going to go with my best buddies this evening for a date, since we’re all single ladies we’re planning to have a good time tonight, I wish we’ll enjoy it. This is really not my likes, night out is cool and fun to do with pals but if I’m not in a mood of having fun it’s certainly boring. They keep on bugging to go with them, I think I have to change my moodswings to the jolly one so my valentine would be great, lol.

*hugs & kisses* to all my lovies here

All the single ladies. Now put your hands up! oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh….. lol *singing*

0 comments:

Post a Comment