RSS

6/13/10

Family is the main core of my life

I can’t think the right topic to share:) but anyway, I’d like to let people know how much I love my parents and my whole family and how important they are. I treasure them so much and I can’t imagine my life without them. They are the core of my life and without them I might as well die. I know I’m not a good daughter to them, I disobeyed their rules and sometimes I lied to them but they always forgave me and understand me. They are my strength at the same time my weakness. Strength in the sense that, they sheltered me when I got cold, they bring me food on the table and they are always there beside me when I needed them, they make me strong and guiding me to the right direction and inspired me by their words. They are my weakness in the sense that, they are the most important thing in the world I can’t afford to lose. I am ready to give everything what I have and I can do, just to make them safe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment