My orkut friend name Gilmara sent this to me, she’s from Brazil. She’s very nice and lovely girl, even though our english is very poor we can still talk to each other and having fun – like exchanging funny and crazy jokes. She’s awesome!

I was surprised when she sent this pic of her foot with my name written on it. I so much appreciate what she did, imagine she spent her time doing this stuff. I am so glad I knew her, she’s the best among my orkut friend.
She is interesting to talk with and very jolly. She’s not selfish or boostful like any other, that’s why I feel comfortable talking with her any time.
Brazilian girls are amazing and have an amazing mind, they are great friends. I also have another friend also from Brazil, her name is Gleudes and like Gilmara, she is also nice and good person. We exchanging funny stuff every time we talk. It’s like a normal friend, they are very positive people and not boostful. I hate boostful people, those people who seems smart or pretending that they know everything. I hate that attitude.
Those Brazillian friends I have are awesome, that’s why I love them and I treasure and appreciate everything they did for me.

0 comments:
Post a Comment