6/13/10
IELTS IELTS IELTS
I missed to write blog yesterday, so I have to write two entries today to fill up my yesterday’s assignment. Umm, I decided to enroll in a review school, perhaps later next week, for the preparation of my IELTS exam this January or February whichever has an available slot. I feel nervous to take IELTS exam, firstly because my english isn’t good and my speaking and listening skills are both poor. Sometimes it’s hard for me to understand what the actors says when I watched movies. And then when I speak, I can’t speak continously, it’s very frustrating. How I wish, I could help myself improve after 3 months. Being in this kind of situation makes me nervous, and I hate this, I hate being weak! I want to be strong to face all the trials God has given to me. I really pray that He will give me strength to endure all of this. I know I can do this, if other’s can, why can’t I right? I know those people who has been already taken the exam also felt the way I feel right now, so I’m not alone. Sometimes life without risk, is so boring..So I have to enjoy everything what God has given to me, whether it is easy or hard.
Labels:
All about English,
show all posts

0 comments:
Post a Comment