6/13/10
My Argentian friend
I’d like to share with you about my friend, since I have nothing to do in particular. I had this friend online, she’s very sweet, lovely and very true. Cinthia is her name, from Argentina. I love this girl so much, she’s very funny sometimes and I love making joke with her. I love the fact that we can ride to each other’s joke; although we’re not together physically and our english is not that good. We did talk via yahoo voice call and/or chat. I think the best of our friendship is that we can share or let say we can make each other’s smile everytime we talk. I consider her as my normal friend. When I say normal friend, it doesn’t mean negative, it’s just friend that I can touch. Like all my friends here in my country ’cause what I am to them, is what I am to her. I mean the way I joke is just the same. We enjoy sharing stuff like our favorites, family, likes and dislikes, which is cool. I also saw her boyfriend:) via webcam and he is so nice too. And it comes to the point that they were teaching me some spanish word, which is very exciting but too difficult at the same time. This girl is very interesting and so nice to talk with. So far she is my old online friend and I am so glad that we’ve met. I mean you know, it is so cool having friends in other countries, different cultures and races. It’s freakin’ interesting. Thank you for the friendship Cinthia, you’re the best!
Labels:
Friendships,
show all posts

0 comments:
Post a Comment