The day my IELTS result was posted on internet. Here's the story.....
I can't forget that day, it was Friday of May 21, 2010. The day of releasing our results. I can't wait for this day to come, I was very anxious and nervous what the result might be. Thursday afternoon, my mom told me that tomorrow we will going to your uncle's house, 'cause within that week my uncle died and mom has already planned to go there that day, perhaps she made a promise to come there in Friday.
During that night I can't sleep, I'm really nervous 'cause I know how tough the test were. I can't convinced myself to at least calm down as the result is yet to come. I really need to sleep 'cause I'll have to drive long hours in the morning, I fell asleep around 1am - not that bad. I woke up early in the morning, 6am to be specific and right away I turned my computer on and went directly to British council org wherein the result is posted.
Unfortunately, the result was not yet posted. I'm very disappointed, I tried many times and ended up in the same result. My mom called me to take breakfast and get ready 'cause we need to leave early so we could get back in the afternoon. I shut my computer down disappointed and help myself before we took off.
As soon as we got to La Carlota, one of my classmate in review school text me. She said, hey Arlene the results are already posted, go check your result now I have seen mine already. After reading her text, I was like "shit!" and then I asked her, what is your result? and she said 6, she needed 7 but her grandmother said, 6 is okay she can go to London as soon as her papers will be finished.
Again, I don't know what to do. Some of my relatives asked me and I don't know what to say. Most of the time I'm just answering the question without asking them back, like you know entertaining them since we've just seen each other again after a long time. My mind was occupied by my result.
As soon as we reached the house, I went straight to my room and turned on my computer and went directly to British Council org. I typed my candidate number, passport number, birthday and date when I took exam. The result automatically appeared and wallah! hahaha, can see my result now. I'm so happy and satisfied of what I've seen I got 6.5 bandscore. And for me 6.5 is more than to what I really needed. God is really really good.
I told my result to mom right away and I text my sisters in Australia and they're all happy and very proud of me. hahah. I know this is just small for some people but for me it is big. May God continue to showing his blessings upon us!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment