RSS

6/13/10

IELTS Speaking Sample

Describe a teacher who has greatly influenced you in your education.

You should say:
1. where you met them

2. what subject they taught

3. what was special about them

4. explain why this person influenced you so much.

He was my teacher in high school from first year to third year, he was teaching mathematics. He was a very nice teacher, his way of teaching was very clear and I understood it. He influenced me so much ’cause when I was in my elementary I hated mathematics subject so much, but when I stepped in high school I slowly loved it till it became my favorite subject. That’s one of the reason why I took up accounting course ’cause I love numbers because of him. He encouraged me and showed me that mathematics is not that tough as what I thought it was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment