Dear diary,
Starting today, I have to write something about anything:) Last night I can’t sleep thinking about what should I do to improve my english quickly. But I couldn’t find a good idea on what do and how to it, my english is very poor, my grammar is so wrong and tenses is my primary problem. My slang is very limited, so it’s hard for me to compose a correct sentence. English is really hard, it is sort of easy to study the lesson but when it is your time to make a sentence and use those lessons you’ve learn, it’s very difficult. I am bloody sick about this, I can’t find a better strategy to make english easy to learn. How I wish through this writing I can help myself improve, even just a little. I really wish I can do this, I only have two months to prepare for my IELTS exam, it’s kind of scary when you are not prepared and you are luck of self confidence during the exam. It will make you strugling and find the examanition too hard. IELTS, isn’t a joke. Taking IELTS is like taking a board exam, or more than that. Anyway, my primary priority now, is to improve my english and make it better as I could. I want to passed the IELTS eximination, I know it’s not that easy, but I’ll do my best to hit the minimum score, hopefully more than the minimum score. I want to help my sisters through this score, I don’t want them to get disappointed by me not passing the exam or at least hitting the minimum level. Do you think, I can do this? gosh this is like I am asking to nothing, but so what, right? hehe.. I’m crazy, I’m just practicing. People often say, you cannot talk to yourself, but I can do that:) We are free to do anything we want, if that’s makes us happy, right?

0 comments:
Post a Comment