I have learned some motivational and inspirational words from the world-renowned inspirational life success coach Anthony Robbins. He is a good motivator and a good adviser. He is very successful in his career; he helped a lot of people including those famous athletes, actors, CEO’s and leaders of different organizations, even former president Bill Clinton asked his advice. And some of the most successful and famous internet businessmen like John Reese and Frank Kern asking his advice.
Tony Robbins is helping people to find their gift, how to become successful and to achieve their goals, in whatever fields or class. That’s the good thing about him, he is random and very smart . Actually, I haven’t read any of his books yet, but I’m hoping to read it one day and of course his seminars are very useful, I also want to attend one of his seminar one day. He is the famous person I admire most; he is very successful and kind to everybody, he is willing to help and share his knowledge to everyone. He is a good model to everyone, he shows people that every one of us has a potential to become successful in any way. He inspired me most, he taught me to fight against the fear, to unleash the power within, to make a plan and follow through to reach your dreams.
Now I have an idea that whenever I’m feeling down or insecure I have to find a successful model and copy their technique, know what they did when they were in my situation and how they faced it. That’s the leason I learned as I watch one of Tony Robbins’ videos. He is amazing man and very strong. He is not afraid of taking risk and he set aside his fears, that makes him very successful in both ways – career and family. Like Tony Robbins, we should unleash the power within!

1 comments:
I so love this post, I love reading this over and over. It inspires me.
Post a Comment