RSS

6/13/10

Tweeting is awesome

I am enjoying tweeting nowadays, aren’t I suppose to review for my exam? What the hell is going on with my new year resolution?! Instead of practicing the materials my sister has sent to me, there I am wasting my time talking to my friends in twitter. haha. What a bad idea, though tweeting is still part of my learning ’cause I am talking in english.

Some of my twitter friends were talking about the snow in UK and they said it’s so cold there. I think snow is cool, I wish I could be in snow countries like UK for instance, it’s a great experience I guess. I remember what my brother in law had told me, that he will send me snow when he come home in London, LOL! he was just joking at me, sure as hell the box become empty the time I received his snow post.

It is so unfair living in a place where snow doesn’t exist. I’ve been in snow one time, but it was fucking fake, hehe. It wasn’t real, just artificial and only made by machine. It was awful, but I still enjoy it anyhow.

Our weather this month is quite good, I’m loving the weather these days - not cold, not hot just normal and very relaxing. I hate summer, I prefer winter. In summer, I hate going outside. I have a very sensitive skin and I get burned so easily which is awful. My friends in twitter who is living in Australia were angry with their weather. They said it was fucking hot as hell in Au till evening. How I wish we wont have summer this year and this perfect weather we have right now will remain till end of april, so we can escape the summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment