Yesterday was a boring day and I don't know what to do. I just stayed here in my room thinking what to do, there's a lot of things to do but I don't know which one to start. Early this morning, I was like "what if I write a story" like a fan fiction, s short story - something like that. I woke up having this thoughts on my mind. As soon as I'm done doing girl stuffs, I turned my computer on and started writing a story. Of course before I started to write I have to think first, what to write, lmao.
I wrote 6 pages this day and I'm way too far to the ending. I'm actually on the beginning of the love story 'cause I mean the two characters haven't met yet.
I realized how hard making a story, haha. Every minute I changed my mind and I have to delete the story again. The situation is keep on changing. I guess this is just normal, this is my first story to make so I know this is going to be bad. Someday if I reread the story again, it might be sounds funny and awkward. But anyway, I am hoping that this story will be finished sooner or later. I know I could finish this if I continue to have this enthusiasm.
I think it's awesome to have your own story.
I think through this I can learn and improve my english and at the same time I can improve my skills in writing.
Wish me luck people, haha

0 comments:
Post a Comment