I don’t know what to say or whom to say right now:) but please don’t dare think I’m crazy, not now, perhaps I’m headed to that point hahaha. Anyway, I’m just helping myself, improving it as I could. English is very important to me, I need to pass the IELTS examination so before I make my sisters mad at me I have to start studying. I think writing like this is the best way of improving my grammar, using what I learned from reading. It makes me familiarize the words. Sometimes I easily forgot the meaning of each words after a couple of weeks. So the best thing I could do is to use that word everyday, so I can’t forget the meaning. To be honest I had an english subject since I started studying, I am 7-year-old to be exact. But I am not a big fan of english books and I hated english subject so much, I don’t like reading either. I never thought how important it is in the future. Anyway I can’t bring back my past, so now I started loving english books and writing as well. I do watch movies and understands what they are talking so I can learn the proper grammar and at least familiarize the common coversation, what you suppose to use when you are asking and what’s the proper answer…things like that. I really wish that my english will become good as soon as possible. This is one of the reason why I created this site, for me to share everything. To write what I know, everything I want and anything inside my mind. hahaha. enough for now. Tomorrow will be another topic.

0 comments:
Post a Comment