Lord Jesus, please help my sister estee, she’s suffering her allergy, her blood producing its own bacteria. I hope she will be fine soon and her health will back to normal. Please Lord, don’t let her suffer anymore. Heal her Lord. Guide her always and make her safe and in good health. I love my sisters so much so please Lord, never ler them down.
I also pray for my sister Jo to pass her IELTS exam. Lord bless her always, give her wisdom, strength, courage and patience to face all those trials that will come into her life. I hope She will overcome all the challenge that you’ve given to her. Please Lord, look over my family and protect us against evil.
We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

1 comments:
July says,
Dear Arlene, I’m sorry to read your blog, I hope everything is gonna be okay soon. God must has spent a little more time on you…
Post a Comment